1.7 fl. oz. (50 mL), Precision Pump-Top
Glutathione is the master detoxifier and the body’s main antioxidant.1 In the liver, our primary organ of detoxification, toxins are linked to glutathione, then carried out of the cell, into the bile and the stool, and out of the body. Glutathione protects our cells’ delicate chemical machinery, and helps energy metabolism run efficiently.* Glutathione is also integral to our immune system, especially for resistance to viruses.* 2 Glutathione can become depleted with chronic exposure to toxins, viral infection, and other settings of increased oxidative stress.* 3
Typical oral delivery of glutathione is greatly inhibited by breakdown in the stomach. The liposomal delivery system not only protects the glutathione from breakdown in the digestive system, but also dramatically enhances cellular delivery.* In cell cultures, liposomal glutathione has been demonstrated to be 100 times more efficiency for intracellular delivery than non-liposomal glutathione.4
Liposomal Glutathione with Lemon Mint comes with a precision pump to accurately deliver 50 mg of reduced glutathione per pump. With the natural lemon-mint flavoring, this product can be taken intra-orally for maximum absorption without the foul sulfur taste typical with glutathione products. To maintain stable serum levels, product can be dosed every 3-4 hours throughout the day. Each bottle delivers 50, 100 mg servings of glutathione.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ brings the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral delivery.* Our Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ improve upon liposomal and emulsification technology with smaller, more stable particles made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, these very small liposomal and nanoemulsified particles enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients and intracellular delivery.5,6 The phospholipids, inherent in the liposomal and nanoemulsified formats, nourish cell membranes, promoting proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.* 7
Production Technology Features:
- Tightly controlled small sizing, verified by Laser Dynamic Light Scattering on each batch (particle mean size 100 - 130 nm)
- Pleasant lemon-mint taste, suitable for intra-buccal delivery for best systemic availability
- Easy to dispense with precise pump delivery
- Can be applied topically for cold sores or viral lesions
is the trademark of KOHJIN Life Sciences Co., Ltd.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 pumps by mouth twice daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional. Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. May be stirred into small amount of water.
Topical Use: Apply a thin layer to clean skin (avoiding eyes) and leave on at least 10-15 minutes. Refrigerate upon receipt. Use within 30 days of opening.
If pregnant, consult physician before use.
- Devasagayam TP, et al. J Assoc Physicians India. 2004 Oct;52:794-804.
- Palamara AT, et al. Antiviral Res. 1995 Jun;27(3):237-53.
- Patrick L. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Dec;7(6):456-71.
- Zeevalk GD, et al. Neurochem Res. 2010 Oct;35(10):1575-87.
- Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
- Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
- Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.